Rental Management Policy
Uptown Realty & Management, LLC does not discriminate based on age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, disabled status or reliance on public assistance per MN Statue 363.03 sub 2A.
Owner/Agent may reject a rental application based on the following guidelines for rental acceptance:
- Verifiable two year rental/home-ownership history.
- Minimum income level: Monthly rent not to exceed 35% of gross monthly income.
- Each adult is required to complete a screening application. Maximum allowable occupancy is 2 people per bedroom. Some cities have more restrictive occupancy limits.
- Credit history.
- No late payments after a bankruptcy.
- Must have some credit history.
- Minimum credit score 650
- Criminal History.
- No felonies.
- No history of violent crime.
- No history of crimes related to weapons.
- No history of crimes related to destruction of property or fraud.
- No excessive criminal history.
- No sexual offender status.
- No history of evictions (unlawful detainers).
Anything less than this may be acceptable in the sole discretion of the Owner/Agent with additional deposit, pre-payment of rent or co-signing by a responsible adult or other methods agreeable to all parties.
In addition to a screening application each applicant will be required to give a legible copy of a state issued photo ID and a copy of a recent paycheck stub or other acceptable evidence of income or deposits in bank.
I understand that the above criteria are the standards which will be applied to my application. I certify that all information I provide is truthful and if I lie I may be denied on that basis alone. I understand all of the criteria. If my application is denied my application fee is non-refundable.